Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Third Manhattan

I suppose I should link all zero readers of this blog over to the blog where I have been spending more of my time.  Not that I recommend reading it, because it is mostly just personal musings of the wordy variety, and more lengthy vent sessions on some events in my life I want to remember.  I thought I should like to keep LostWeeknight.com more terse and to the point, whatever the point is.  But I don't want to leave the impression that I have been neglecting LostWeeknight altogether.  The Third Manhattan is a blog I've been experimenting with using iWeb, and I suppose I've found that the interface is more fun to use and easier to create and navigate, while seeing what you're creating at the same time.  I definitely haven't held back over there, and I may regret linking this one to that, but since no one is reading either (with the possible exception of Raincoaster, God love her) but me, I can't see how much littler it could matter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment